IColor™ LF200 Overview
The UNINET® IColor™ LF 200 is a compact digital label finishing system incorporating lamination, die cutting, slitting, waste removal and final rewind capabilities. It combines lightweight versatility with heavyweight performance to provide seamless finishing for any type of short-run label production.
The IColor™ LF 200 is small but mighty, and comes equipped with plotter drag knife technology to deliver reliable precision registration for labels of any shape and cutline, creating endless possibilities and product labels that will stand-out on any store shelf. It also includes the option of lamination for enhanced visual appearance, protection and durability of your product label.
Your On-Demand Digital Label Finishing Solution!
The UNINET® IColor™ LF 200 is the perfect complement to the IColor™ 200 Inkjet Digital Label Press and most other narrow-web label printers. The LF 200 finisher was developed to deliver optimum performance, versatility, and value by eliminating the need to purchase dies for different shapes and sizes and reducing turnaround times and costs associated with outsourcing.
Features and Advantages
- Create customized shapes and sizes to suit label needs
- Supports roll widths up to 6.25” (158.75 mm) wide
- Plotter drag knife technology with easy adjustability
- Compatible with most roll-to-roll narrow web label printers
- User-friendly control panel for easy navigation through menus and functions
- Impressive speeds and precision registration to produce short-run labels with reliability and at the lowest cost
- Small footprint, a perfect complement to the IColor™ 200 Inkjet Digital Label Press!
The UNINET® IColor™ LF200 finisher Keeps You Competitive!
- Complete your product label production digitally and on-demand
- Increase your profits by producing powerful and visually appealing finished labels - ready for the production line
- Featured with optional lamination to enhances your label quality for lasting durability and full protection
- Ideal for beverage, food, cosmetics, and many more markets
- Accommodates paper and synthetics in various weights
IColor™ LF 200 Equipment Specifications
- Cut Width: 6.25” (158.75 mm)
- Cut Speed: Up to 800 mm axial
- Linear Cut Speed: Dependent on graphic
- Cut Force: 0 – 400 grams in 1 gram steps
- Cut Type: Drag knife and tangential emulation
- Cut To Registration: Single point registration mark
- Cut Ability: Both printed and unprinted media
- Max Label Length: 12” repeat (304.8mm)
- Lamination: Unsupported laminate roll
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 7.87” (200 mm)
- Waste Matrix: Removal and rewind
- Roll Core Size: 3” (76 mm)
- Interface and software: WinPlot (Windows OS) cut software, cutter control parameter software. Plug-ins for Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator.
- Power Supply: Single Phase 110-240vac, 50/60Hz, +/- 2%
- Dimensions: 40” W x 24” D x 31” H (1000mm x 600mm x 780mm)
- Weight: 165 lbs (75 kg)