UNINET® DTF™ 6000 Transfer Printer.
The UNINET® DTF™ 6000 is an inkjet-based digital direct-to-film transfer printing system designed for large-scale transfer production. Its advanced technology allows print shops of all sizes to generate high-value applications and increase productivity by 200% to 400% when compared to DTG systems.
Professional Digital Printing High Fashion.
This reliable 24" wide large format printing equipment brings together the perfect match: a powerful transfer film printer and an integrated roll feeder system with an automated powdering and curing unit for a continuous printing operation.
The DTF™ 6000 is with you every step, enabling you to produce hundreds of unrivaled quality transfers for apparel, sportswear, accessories, home décor, and other one-of-a-kind items.
Enabling Printing Pros to Work Faster and Smarter.
With the UNINET® DTF™ 6000, you can scale up your production and expand your graphic apparel decorating operation, enabling you to tap into new product lines and achieve higher-margin returns.
- Produce simple or complex, colorful weedless digital transfers in a single pass.
- Print and transfer on a variety of light and dark-colored fabrics, such as cotton, polyester, spandex, vinyl, nylon, leather, canvas, linen, chemical fiber, and more.
- Create digital transfers that are stretchable, durable, soft hand, and vibrant color.
- Offers fast and cost-effective print production and automation.
A Dual Business Model Opportunity.
With the UNINET® DTF™ 6000, you may offer digital transfers (including printing thousands of heat-transfer designs that can be cut and stored to sell later) and fashionable apparel (including printing and heat pressing to sell your finished product, such as t-shirts and other garments). Two ample business opportunities, one a top model. Welcome to the world of the UNINET® DTF™ 6000.
Exceptional Quality 2-next-gen printheads Technology.
The UNINET® DTF™ 6000 printing system can produce high-definition prints with excellent color fidelity thanks to its robust 2-next-gen printheads design and tiny dot gain. Using a combination of five inks, which considerably increases the number of colors conceivable, this technology uses an automated process to lay down layers of CMYK colors and print white as overprint, all in a single pass, resulting in unrivaled print quality and sharpness.
The UNINET® Seal of Quality.
Every UNINET product introduced to the market is supported by the UNINET seal of quality, which has made the company one of the world's most trusted printing solutions providers for many years.
The same is true for the UNINET® DTF™ 6000, in the form of consumables, transfer film papers, and cleaning solutions.
A complete and all-inclusive functional solution to streamline the printing process from start to finish, resulting in high-fidelity color printing that produces outstanding, profitable finished products.
The UNINET® DTF™ 6000 Transfer Printing System comes equipped with the following:
- UNINET® DTF™ 6000 Auto-Powder Unit
- 2-next-gen high-definition inkjet Printheads
- UNINET® DTF™ ProRIP™ Advanced RIP Software features exceptional file preparation, white and color management, production automation functionality, and more.
- UNINET® DTF™ Master Class Video Training Series: Discover everything there is to know about DTF printing, maximize the value of your equipment, and be inspired to expand your business even further.
- UNINET® DTF™ Five-color inks -CMYK +W
- UNINET® DTF™ Transfer Powder
- UNINET® DTF™ Film Roll – 100 m
- Upgrade ready to Quattro - Four HD Printheads for advanced image performance, higher production speeds and head expandability.
The UNINET® DTF™ 6000 Auto-Powder Unit includes.
- Powder Recycling system (Powder collection box for recycling/reuse of excess powder)
- Auto Drying Capabilities – all get dried in the print zone.
- UNINET® DTF™ White Powder
- Ink tanks with Continuous Feed System
- Printer Roll Feeder with auto-feeding capabilities
- Heavy Pressure Roller to ensure the printing paper's precision and stability.
- Auto-Rewinding capabilities
- Printer Control Software
- Bluetooth Humidity and Temperature Sensor
- Built-in Heater (enhances ink adhesion and curing)
- Internal Controllable Vacuum Suction (prevents film buckling)
- White Ink Circulation Motor (helps circulate white ink)
Beyond this, UNINET® provides.
- UNINET® DTF™ Inks
- UNINET® DTF™ Transfer Powders
- UNINET® DTF™ Transfer Film Paper
- UNINET® DTF™ Cleaning Solutions
- USA Training and Technical Support*
- UNINET® USA Warranty
*Onboarding technical support included in USA and Europe; additional technical support requires purchase or a subscription plan.
What's NOT Included, but you may need:
- Windows® 10 or higher computer (PC) with an available Ethernet port
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print - We recommend a 16" x 20" heat press
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 50% - 65% in the print room) - recommended
- Personal Training and Technical Support*
- Protective gear
- Fume extractors and ventilators
NOTE: This equipment requires a well-ventilated area with a filtration system. When working with DTF products and processes, use protective gear since fumes might be harmful. DTF inks and film/sheets need an adequate humidity environment - above 50% - 65% humidity is strongly advised to reduce the possibility of ink clogs and film buckling.
Printer Technical Specifications
- Print Speed: 80 sqft/hr
- Resolution: Up to 1440 dpi
- Printhead: Dual system
Operating System Supported:
Windows® 10 & Windows® 11
- Interfaces: Ethernet / Gigabit LAN
- Paper Capacity: 100-meter PET film roll: 24 in / 61 cm / 610 mm wide; 39 in / 100cm / 991mm long
- Rated Current: 20A
- Rated Power: 4400W
- Film Roll Size (Min / Max): 24 in / 61 cm / 610 mm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 79 x 35 x 55 in / 200 x 90 x 140 cm
- Weight: 551 lb / 250 kg
- Power: 220v
Powder Feeding Control:
Automatic powder application, heating/drying
- Powder Shaking Speed & Intensity: Adjustable
- Rewinding Function: Film take-up automatically
- Heat Curing Technology: Quartz lamp radiant IR
- Heating Temperature Range: 100-130°F
- Rated Voltage: 220v
- Rated Current: 20A
- Rated Power: 4400W
Machine Size (Min / Max):
45 x 99 x 44 in
115 x 252 x 112 cm / 1150 x 2520 x 1120 mm
- Weight: 694 lb / 315 kg