Ready to wear meets designer quality.
The UNINET® DTF™ 1000 is an ink-based direct-to-film digital transfer printing system with a roll feeder capable of printing up to A3+ or 13 inches wide. It is built to perform for the short-volume production of exceptional quality and full-color print transfers for the digital apparel decorating market, which can be applied to light and dark-colored garments.
Good things come in smaller packages.
This 13" print width, desktop-sized DTF printing equipment is compact yet powerful, expertly configured for manual DTF powder application, and capable of producing simple or intricate, colorful weedless digital transfers in a single pass. As an optional upgrade, the DTF™ 1000 can be paired with the *UNINET® DTF™ 1000 Auto-Powder Unit to enable fully automated powder application, curing, and drying for a comprehensive printing solution, transforming it into the most cost-effective DTF printing device on the market. (* UNINET® DTF™ 1000 Auto-Powder Unit is sold separately - COMING SOON).
From apparel decoration to fashion statement in the blink of an eye.
Envision having a print shop on your desktop to create fashionable custom-made apparel, accessories, home décor, and more, using your designs to produce digital transfers that are stretchable, durable, soft-hand, and vibrant in color. Easily print full color and white graphics for application to virtually any textile. The UNINET® DTF™ 1000 is built to make a statement for your business from day one.
High-Resolution Printing and White Overprint capabilities.
The UNINET® DTF™ 1000 printing system has a high-definition, professional inkjet printhead with a wide color gamut for crisp, stunning print output. It also incorporates a technology that automatically lays down a combination of CMYK colors and white overprint capabilities to produce professional-quality and sharp prints in one pass.
The UNINET® Seal of Quality.
Every UNINET product introduced to the market is backed by the UNINET seal of quality, one of the world's most trusted printing solutions companies, for years. The same is true for the UNINET® DTF™ 1000. In the form of consumables, transfer film papers, and cleaning solutions, UNINET offers a comprehensive, all-inclusive functional solution to streamline the printing process and empower printing professionals to rapidly move from thoughts to see their creations come to life.
The UNINET® DTF™ 1000 Printing System comes equipped with the following:
- A high-definition and professional inkjet Printhead
- UNINET® DTF™ ProRIP™ Advanced RIP Software features exceptional file preparation, white and color management, production automation functionality, and more.
- UNINET® DTF™ Master Class Video Training Series: Discover everything there is to know about DTF printing, maximize the value of your equipment, and be inspired to expand your business even further.
- UNINET® DTF™ Five-color inks (CMYK + White)
- UNINET® DTF™ Powder
- UNINET® DTF™ Film Roll – 100 meters
In addition, the printing system features:
- Printer Roll Feeder with auto-feeding capabilities
- Ink tanks with Continuous Feed System
- Bluetooth Humidity and Temperature Sensor
- Internal Controllable Vacuum Suction (prevents film buckling)
- White Ink Circulation Engine (helps circulate white ink)
- UNINET® DTF™ 1000 Auto Powder Unit, as an optional upgrade, can be paired to the DTF™ 1000 transfer printer to enable fully automated powder application, curing, and drying for a comprehensive printing solution. (Optional upgrade is sold separately - COMING SOON)
Beyond this, UNINET® provides.
- UNINET® DTF™ Cleaning Solutions
- UNINET® DTF™ Inks
- UNINET® DTF™ Transfer Film Papers
- UNINET® DTF™ Powders
- USA Training and Technical Support*
- UNINET® USA Warranty
*Onboarding technical support included in USA and Europe; additional technical support requires purchase or a subscription plan.
What's NOT Included, but you may need:
- UNINET DTF Powder Heat Station (to cure the powder to the printed sheets)
- Windows 10 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print to your garment - We recommend a 16x20 heat press
- 5 small funnels (for ink filling)
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room)
- Air purifier / Fume extractor for curing process
- Protective gear
- Additional Personal Training (2 Hour Personal Training Sessions are sold separately)
NOTE: This equipment requires a well-ventilated area with a filtration system. When working with DTF products and processes, use protective gear since fumes might be harmful. DTF inks and film/sheets need an adequate humidity environment - above 40% humidity is strongly advised to reduce the possibility of ink clogs and film buckling.
Printer Technical Specifications
- Print Speed: 6 to 8 minutes A3 Sheet
- Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Printhead: A high-definition and professional inkjet Printhead
- Operating System Supported: Windows® 10 & Windows® 11
- Interfaces: USB connection
- Paper Capacity: 100-meter PET film roll: 13 in / 33 cm / 330 mm wide | 39 inch / 10000 cm 100000 mm long
- Rated Current: 5A
- Rated Power: 500W
- Film Roll Size (Min / Max): 13 in / 33 cm / 330 mm
- Weight: 48 lbs
- Power: AC 110/60Hz