The IColor™ LF700 finisher was developed to deliver optimum performance and value. It provides the most outstanding INTEGRATED finishing solution technology on the market, including lamination, contour cutting, waste matrix removal, slitting and final rewind, all in a single, compact footprint. Loading and unloading is simple and easy with this user friendly device.
UNINET® IColor™ LF700 Finisher keeps you competitive!
- The IColor™ LF700 combines the latest tracking technology with robust, industry standard engineering.
- The easy to use control panel navigates effortlessly through multiple menus and functions. Impressive speeds and precision registration allows the user to produce short run labels with reliability and at the lowest cost.
- Endless bespoke cut patterns – Complete customization – you create the cutlines
- Enables you to provide your customer with a complete digital printing and finishing solution
- It is a "must have" for either established label printers or end users wishing to create their own in-house labels.
- A perfect complement to the IColor™ 700 Digital Label Press!
- Easy to load System assists with the trouble-free application of laminates.
- Knife slitting with easy adjustability, together with multiple slit rewind.
- Compatible with all rail to rail narrow web label printers.
- Accommodates paper and synthetics in various weights.
- A. Lamination Unwind
- C. Media Feed Nip Roller
- E. Media Feed Dancer Bar
- G. Media Rewind Dancer Bar
- I. Slitter Module
- K. Emergency Stop
- M. Waste Matrix Rewind
- B. Lamination Nip Roller
- D. Media Unwind
- F. Control Panel
- H. Media Rewind
- J. Lamination Waste Rewind
- L. Cutter Assembly
- Media Width: 3.9" – 8.6" (100 – 220 mm)
- Cut Speed: 800 mm axial maximum
- Linear Cut Speed: Dependent on graphic
- Cut Force: 0 – 400 grams in 5 gram steps
- Cut Type: Drag knife and tangential emulation
- Cut To Registration: Single point registration mark
- Cut Ability: Both printed and unprinted media
- Cut Label Size: .78" – 12.2" (20 – 311mm)
- Input Roll Diameter: Up to 11.8" (300mm)
- Roll Core Size: 3" (76mm)
- Roll Slitting: 3 Blade slitting, and re-wind system
- Cut Media Re-wind: Twin reversible re-wind drives
- Double Dancer Bars: For paper feed with positional intelligence
- Max Label Length: 304.8 mm/12 inch repeat
- Lamination: Unsupported laminate roll (supported rewind optional)
- Waste Matrix: Removal and rewind
- Interface and Software: WinPlot (Windows OS) cut software, cutter control parameter software. Plug-ins for CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator
- Power Supply: Single Phase 110-240vac, 50/60HZ, +/- 2%