UNINET® iTerra Lite Overview
You Asked For It, So We Built It
The iTerra Lite is a mobile color printer designed for use in well logging trucks, offshore platforms or an office environment. The iTerra Lite enhances the quality of well log printing with high-resolution color. It is easily transportable and very simple to maintain.
Whether you utilize the desktop or rackmount printer, the base conveniently fits both environments. The rackmount version fits in a standard 19" rack and takes up 4 vertical units. Other mounting options are available.
User Friendly Features
The auto switching power supply feature allows you to plug this printer in anywhere in the world. For quick and easy status updating as well as printer fine-tuning, take full advantage of the intuitive operator panel. There are a variety of data input interfaces available with this printer to connect with different systems. Your print job will never be interrupted as the exchangeable ink cartridges allow your job to continue to plot right where it left off.
Automatic Top of Form
User intervention is minimal. The UNINET® qualified fanfold paper has a top of form mark that ensures the printer aligns the first page automatically for every job allowing you to load once and print many.
Qualified Media and Consumables
Using UNINET® qualified media in UNINET® printers ensure optimal performance. UNINET® Media provides the qualified media for the iTerra Lite. These consumables provide the best quality output as well as greater consistency print after print compared to other media.
This resilient plotter is field ready for the demands of the well logging environment. Ready for use in either rackmount or desktop style, this machine has superior well log plotter functions, a user-friendly interface and is next to effortless to maintain. Each unit has been vigorously vibration tested to 2.37G’s (Axis X,Y & z, 10-450 Hz). You asked for it, so we built it.
Some of iTerra Lite features include:
- Print speeds up to 1 inch per second
- Print resolution of 300 x 300 or 600 x 600 dpi
- Unattended, continuous fanfold front feed and front output
- Simple to use LCD front operator panel
Color Performance Technology
UNINET® and HP partnered to develop the iTerra Lite. The combination of the HP color inkjet technology and UNINET’s structural design resulted in the first color inkjet printer specifically designed and targeted to the needs of the well logging community.
- Automatic Top of Form - Jobs consistently start on the correct fanfold sheet
- Continuous Media Feed - Non-stop imaging
- Ink Level Display - User is aware of ink levels at all times
- User Friendly - Easy to operate, fast learning curve
- Exchangeable Ink Cartridges - Allow your job to continue to plot right where it left off
- Small Footprint - Requires minimal floor space
- Mobile - Printer is available in rackmount or desktop versions
- Print Technology: Color Inkjet (CMYK)
- Plotter Carriage Width: 8.75“ (222 mm)
- Maximum Printable Width: 8.5” (216 mm)
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi or 600 dpi
- Maximum Plot Speed: up to 0.72” per second (color)
- Consumables: Fanfold Paper, Inks, Cartridges
- Ink Cartridge Capacity: 17 ml each
- Connectivity Interfaces: Standard - Centronics™, Optional - 10/100 Network, USB
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Drivers: Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, 10 32 and 64 bit
- Options: Bottom Input Tray, Rackmount Tray, Front Input Tray, Output Media Catcher
- Data Format (Internal): PCL3GUI
- Power Requirements: 100V-240VAC/50-60 Hz/63 W
- Desktop Measurements (WxDxH): 17.5” x 14.25” x 7” (44.45cm x 36.2cm x 17.78cm)
- Rackmount Measurements: 18.5” x 14.25” x 7” (47cm x 36.2cm x 17.78cm)
- Weight - Desktop: 45 lbs (20.5 kgs) without basket
- Weight - Rackmount: 56 lbs (25.4 kgs) without basket
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% RH non-condensing
- Certifications: FCC Class A, CE, cTUVus
- Apply for Lease or Finance
- Shop Now