UNINET® iTerra Elite II Overview
Developed for the Oil and Gas Market
The new generation UNINET® iTerra Elite II printer is remarkably fast and efficient, providing a low cost of ownership while raising productivity. The iTerra Elite II features unattended and continuous printing capability with automatic top of form and an automatic cutter allowing the user to print multiple jobs without intervention.
Exceptional Image Quality
Powered by single pass color LED digital print technology, the iTerra Elite II delivers exceptional image quality and enhanced detail. While printing at 6" per second the iTerra Elite II maintains its vibrant, wide spectrum color.
There are three features that influence the speed of this printer:
- LED technology enables faster document throughput, allowing you to produce more in less time.
- High-speed data processing to calculate multiple file copies quickly, thanks to its internal hard drive to store large quantities of incoming data and 768MB of built-in RAM.
- The iTerra Elite II has an onboard RIP processor with a 533MHz, 64 bit Power PC CPU. With processing power built into the printer you are able to produce outputs quicker and free up host systems to perform other tasks.
Automatic Top of Form
User intervention is minimal. The UNINET® qualified fanfold paper has a top of form mark that ensures the printer aligns the first page automatically for every job allowing you to send once and print many.
Qualified Media and Consumables
Using UNINET® qualified media and consumables in UNINET® printers enables optimal performance. UNINET® Media provides the qualified media for the iTerra Elite II. These consumables provide the best quality output as well as greater consistency print after print compared to other media.
Every feature of the iTerra Elite II is designed to give the user the power to do more in less time with premium results.
- Prints up to 6 ips
- Print resolution of 300 or 600 dpi
- Individual large capacity toners
- The LED technology enables faster document throughput allowing the user to produce more in less time
- Automatic Top of Form
- Unattended and continuous printing
- Automatic cutter
- Send once, print many
- Accommodates a large continuous paper supply and can be set to automatically cut between print jobs
- All print jobs can be collected in the output basket or organized in a neat stack using the optional auto stacker located at the back of the printer
- Simple to use LCD front operator panel
- Plug and play installation
- Color and Speed - While printing at 6" per second the iTerra Elite II maintains its vibrant, wide spectrum color
- User Friendly - Easy to operate, fast learning curve
- Automatic Top of Form - Jobs consistently start on the correct fanfold sheet
- Continuous Media Feed - Nonstop imaging and high utilization rate
- Automatic Cutter - Cuts between print jobs without operator intervention
- Send Once, Print Many - Produces many copies quickly
- LCD Color Display - Simple to use LCD front operator panel
- Versatile Feeder - 1000 sheet internal fanfold capacity, unlimited external fanfold capacity
- Print Technology: Color LED
- Plotter Carriage Width: 8.5“ (216 mm)
- Maximum Printable Width: 8.24” (209.3 mm)
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi or 600 dpi
- Maximum Plot Speed: 6” per second (152.4 mm)
- Consumables: Fanfold Paper, Toners, Fuser and Transfer Belt
- Sheet Sizes: N/A
- Connectivity Interfaces: Centronics, USB 2.0, 10/100 Network
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Drivers: Windows XP, Vista & 7, 32 & 64 Bit
- Options: Output Basket, Auto Stacker
- Data Format (Internal): PCL5C, PCL6
- Power Requirements: 110V/10A or 230V/5A, 60Hz-50Hz
- Measurements: 17.1” x 21.0” x 26.0”
- (W x D x H): (43.4cm x 54.6cm x 64.8cm)
- Weight: 110lbs (49.9 kgs)
- Operating Temperature: 50°F to 90°F
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 60% RH non-condensing
- Certifications: FCC Class A, CE*
* Has or will qualify for agency testing
- Apply for Lease or Finance
- Shop Now